How I battled with depression and hard drugs in 2016 – Toyin Abraham


Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has revealed that she battled with depression and hard drugs in 2016.

The Alakada star in a recent interview with Broadway TV, stated that she battled with depression as a result of smoking and continuous usage of drugs.

SEE: ‘I made a terrible mistake dating Seun Egbegbe’ – Toyin Aimakhu

‘After my marriage, there were so many [negative things],’ she said.

‘I had to deal with depression and drugs, smoking, codeine! Codeine is very bad. All these things were empowering my negative energy.

‘Sometimes, even when I do something very good and positive, there’s a way it would end up being negative.

‘So I had to stop. I did not love myself enough, and I want people around me to love me.

 

The post How I battled with depression and hard drugs in 2016 – Toyin Abraham appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today - Nigeria's Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.

NT

Comments

Popular Posts