‘I am not a runs a girl’ – Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade tells critics


Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade, is done with people who think the worst of her.

In this edition of NET TV’s Secret Questions, we asked Adunni what was the worst thing she had heard about herself.

‘I heard I was a runs girl, but I am not a runs girl,’ the actress said. ‘I did two full-time jobs while I was abroad.’

‘And when I came to Nigeria, I know how much I came with, and in dollars.

‘The term runs girl means I sleep around to take care of my kids and I didn’t do all that.’

The post ‘I am not a runs a girl’ – Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade tells critics appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today - Nigeria's Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.

NT

Comments

Popular Posts