Adunni Ade condemns the rising spate of domestic violence in Nigeria



Nollywood actress Adunni Ade has spoken out about the rising cases of domestic violence in Nigeria.

In recent times some of her Nollywood colleagues have revealed the domestic abuse they’ve got through with their spouses.

In an interview with NET TV, the pretty actress stated ‘I’m against it and one of the reasons I fell into depression was because of domestic violence. I do not capitalize on it;  you try to move on and be a stronger person- in my case, for myself and my children.’

Watch the full video above.

The post Adunni Ade condemns the rising spate of domestic violence in Nigeria appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today - Nigeria's Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.

NT

Comments

Popular Posts