#SecretQuestions: Ebiye talks on his type of woman and what he would do after missing Dangote’s calls


Instagram comedian, Ebiye, has revealed to NET TV some interesting things he will do if he finds himself in certain situations.

When asked what he would do if he wakes up to see that he missed Aliko Dangote’s calls, Ebiye tearfully said, ‘If I miss Dangote’s calls, we will go for deliverance because my village people are not lazy people.

‘We will go to his house or his office. I will look for him, go to his office and lie down there. He will pass eventually.’

And on the kind of lady that gets his attention, Ebiye said, ‘I like bad girls, once she is bad, I’ll date her, if I hear say she dey knack or she is good, I go date am, I no care.’

The post #SecretQuestions: Ebiye talks on his type of woman and what he would do after missing Dangote’s calls appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today - Nigeria's Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.

NT

Comments

Popular Posts