Tonto Dikeh Reveals That She Is Still Open To The Idea Of Marriage


Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, revealed in a recent interview that she is not opposed to the idea of getting married again. The actress admitted that although her marriage was ‘a huge mistake’, she would ‘absolutely’ get married again.

Check This Out: Tonto Dikeh & Her Ex-Husband Reunite To Celebrate Their Son’s 2nd Birthday

The mother of one also disclosed that while she is currently born again and celibate, her celibacy may last until she gets married.  She also shared what qualities she is looking for in a man she had this to say:

‘Right now the only thing that can interest me in a man is his love for God and his love for my son, if you have any of them at 99% and not 100, then my answer is no. You have to be financially stable, I am not going to help a man grow anymore. You have to be financially strong enough to take care of me; I’m tired of being the moneybag.’

When asked about her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill, Tonto said that she believes Churchill is ‘eating off my energy and my stardom and I don’t want that anymore.’

The post Tonto Dikeh Reveals That She Is Still Open To The Idea Of Marriage appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today - Nigeria's Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.

NT

Comments

Popular Posts