See The “Sweet” Message Omotola’s Son Left Her On Mother’s Day


Children have a way of being quite confusing sometimes but we can’t complain. It can be absolutely cute!

Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has revealed the message her son Michael Ekeinde left her on mother’s day and chances are, you will be confused.

She wrote on Instagram:

So my Last kiddo calls me to say Happy mother’s day. Excitedly I said thanks etc…you know the whole mushy mushy stuff…
Then he says … pls did you see my Note in the Family Room? I said No..thinking how thoughtful ! he left a surprise for today…I hardly go there…so after ending the call… I dashed upstairs a mix of excitement to see this! I’m really tempted to call this child back !
#idontunderstand #idontevenplaygames#smh #mothersday

See her son’s note below:

 

This post first appeared on www.234star.com

The post See The “Sweet” Message Omotola’s Son Left Her On Mother’s Day appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today - Nigeria's Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.

NT

Comments

Popular Posts